The company is a Australian technology services provider. A leader in designing, implementing, and maintaining IT services and projects to a wide range of private and public sector clients.
An exciting Head of Legal opportunity for a Senior Lawyer to join an expanding ASX listed technology business. Strong career progression opportunity to join the legal team in Sydney.
You will be a Senior Lawyer, minimum 7 years PAE, with a background in corporate M&A, general commercial or technology from either private practice or inhouse. You will also be familiar with ASX Listing Rules and the relevant aspects of the Corporations Act.
This role will responsibility for key business functions including:
- Advisory & Consulting
- Business Applications
- Data and Integration Cloud Services
- Change Management and Adoption.
- Solid corporate commercial and/or technology experience with a minimum 7 years post-admission experience.
- A calm, approachable, and professional manner.
- An ability to understand the bigger picture and to prioritise and provide pragmatic and timely legal advice within a complex commercial and operational setting.
- Clear and persuasive written and spoken communication skills.
To express your interest in this position please email your CV to email@example.com or call Olivia Courtney on 02 9236 9000.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.