One of Australia's big four banks
Head of First Response Complaints for the Business Bank
You will be a Senior Lawyer with strong litigation or financial services experience who has previous experience of leading a team. You will be interested in expanding your skillset beyond a career in the law and keen to understand the foundations of banking and gain deeper product knowledge.
- Manage a scalable team responsible for resolving complaints relating to the business bank
- Responsibility for workflow management and driving a customer centric approach to complaints resolution
- Oversee judgement calls of the case managers in your team
- Act as a key point of contact for all dealings with the AFCA
- The successful candidate will have 10 years + post admission experience from a well-regarded law firm or in-house legal team.
- Have leadership experience, ideally having undertaken a similar role in another leading financial institution.
- Knowledge of how to resolve disputes and previous experience of dealing with regulators.
To express your interest in this position please email your CV (in word format) to Olivia Courtney by emailing email@example.com or call 0292369000.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.