City of London, London
etwa 1 Monat
Managing a team of 5, you will manage the provision of high quality legal support to the business including;
- Proactively managing legal risk within the business's appetite and overseeing and seeking improvements to the legal framework to ensure that your clients operate within its governance and the business's agreed processes;
- Identifying the most efficient and appropriate mix of internal and external legal spend to ensure that costs are sensibly controlled;
- Overseeing legal budgets and matter management information of the legal department;
- Appointing and managing external legal advisors subject to Group policies and controls;
- Where relevant, coaching and supervision of direct reports;
- Designing and implementing precedents, standardised contracts, and other tools and processes to ensure that legal resource is used efficiently and effectively;
- To deliver specific agreed objectives for the year;
- Design and implement legal strategy to support the commercial strategy.
If you feel you have the requisite experience and would like to see the full position description, please make contact
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.