We have a current opportunity for a Group Compliance Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Singapore.
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader within Energy industry and they are currently recruiting for a Group Compliance Manager and oversee all ethics and compliance related matters.
Reporting to the Head of Compliance, you will be advising on ethics and compliance initiatives and adherence to policies relating to the relevant statutory, regulatory and licence obligations.
In this role, you will:
- Implement and update ABAC related policies and procedures on group wide basis in preparation for ISO 37001 certification
- Conduct ongoing compliance review and assessment
- Provide accurate and timely guidance to the business to ensure compliance with complex external rules and regulations and internal policies and procedures.
- Be the subject matter expert and provide training on regulatory and compliance requirements, ensuring awareness of best practice developments
- Provide in-depth support and advice on ethics and compliance initiatives
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 6 to 8 years of experience in compliance work, preferably within the Energy, O&G, Trading, Commodities space
- Prior experience in managing ISO 37001 certification
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills who is able to influence stakeholders across all levels of the organisation
- Ability to work independently and have the EQ to navigate around a highly fast paced and demanding environment.
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.