This international organisation is looking for an ICSA/CGI qualified company secretary to join their London team as a Governance Assistant Manager.
The main purpose of the role is to provide end to end meeting support for the Audit side of the business which comprises the Audit Executive, Audit Board and Audit Committee with the role reporting into the Head of Governance.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Preparing meeting agendas for review by the Chairs of the Committees.
- Interpreting the governance documents to make recommendations as to the governance applicable to decision making
- Timely compiling and publishing of Committee papers (using Diligent and SharePoint)
- Assisting with the drafting of governance documents
- Tracking and following up of actions raised at meetings
- Maintaining an archive of Committee meeting papers and minutes and responding to requests for documentation from the auditors and regulators
It is essential that you are fully ICSA/CGI qualified for this role and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written, spoken and presentational as well as previous experience with meetings organisation
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.