We are currently seeking a Funds & Corporate Paralegal to join a boutique US law firm in London on a permanent basis. This is an excellent opportunity for the right individual, who is keen to be challenged, and feel comfortable working under pressure.
Your responsibilities will be varied and not limited to:
- Drafting fund documents
- Preparing company formations
- Liaising with Offshore Counsel, following up on filings with outside sources
- Maintaining Funds and other relevant data bases
- Assisting with client audit request letters
- Preparing Board Resolutions and Board Packs
The successful candidate ideally will have completed the LPC and have at least three years' experience working as a paralegal for a London firm, with experience gained in funds, corporate or banking.
If this sounds like something you would be interested in, please do apply below or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.