This is an excellent opportunity for an associate to join a growing employment law practice and be based anywhere in the UK outside of London and work remotely from home on a permanent basis.
This international law firm has a global employment team who represent organisations in connection with employment and benefits related litigation, corporate and governmental investigations, executive compensation and counselling projects.
Their global presence and contacts mean they are one of the few firms that can provide multinational businesses with a coordinated solution for all their employment and benefits needs throughout the world. They work with an interesting variety of clients across all sectors, with specific expertise in retail, transport and hospitality.
The successful candidate can expect 100% remote working together with a broad mix of work ranging from HR advisory, employment tribunal litigation, M&A and outsourcing, working with household name clients.
They team advise on all aspects of employment law and on workforce-related issues and matters. Their employment lawyers are known for their creative, business-savvy counselling skills and, when necessary, their results-driven, highly successful litigation practice.
The successful individual will ideally have experience of:
- All aspects of pure employment work e.g. employment tribunal claims, advising on grievances, disciplinaries and employment relations matters;
- Advising on TUPE, outsourcing agreements, restructuring and redundancies;
- Employment support work e.g. drafting the employment section of due diligence reports, negotiating warranties and indemnities;
- Legal research on key employment issues;
- Drafting and reviewing staff handbooks, contracts, policies and procedures;
- Client seminars and training.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.