The role's main responsibility is to deliver the accumulation of group-wide Cyber exposures, to meet internal and external reporting requirements.
This will involve reviewing data availability and quality, as well as supporting the selection and deployment of a new Cyber accumulation tool. You will also be responsible for participating and assisting with centralized testing and model validation work.
Initially the role holder will be responsible for the development of a cyber exposure database and completing regulatory returns; with a transition to coordination and oversight as the wider team is built out.
Day to day tasks include:
- Liaising with underwriting and actuarial teams to produce group-wide Cyber accumulation results on a regular and ad hoc basis, to meet regulatory requirements or produce internal reports
- Producing the agenda and material for the Cyber Board meetings and following up with any resultant action items
- Initiating the development of an automated quarterly process to produce the necessary data for regular reporting
- Supporting the current RFP for the selection of a Cyber accumulation tool, as well as the deployment and usage of the chosen software
- Coordinating numerous centralised tasks, such as model validation tests, sensitivity tests and data collation for outwards reinsurance
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.