My client is a IT company, providing cloud-based services to Fortune companies.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiation agreements such as NDA, Master Services Agreement, and Service Work Orders.
- Conducting risk assessments of commercial contracts
- Assisting with time sensitive internal projects to advance and supplement the needs of business
- Conducting legal research on issues impacting business across Asia Pacific
- Contract experience for a min of 1 year
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Highly detail oriented
- Familiarity with IT contracts
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.