This is the right opportunity for a self-motivated, energetic and adaptable construction litigator to join a mid-size top-tier firm with a Chambers-ranked Construction practice. The firm will provide you with the support, training, mentoring and guidance from both peers and senior leading practitioners.
- Provide clients with salient legal advice
- Stay abreast of, and analyse, relevant legal and legislative developments
- Conduct research on complex legal issues, analyse and present legally accurate, and concise advice in a commercial and business-friendly manner
- Manage a robust workload, including prioritising and working efficiently to deliver services effectively and timely
- Develop an understanding of client operations and strategy
- Exhibit genuine interest in continual professional development
- Display and maintain the highest legal and ethical standards
Skills & Experience
- 3+ years of experience in construction litigation
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills, and an ability to work effectively as part of a team and relate to people at all levels
- Strong focus and a sense of urgency while working calmly under pressure
- Practical and client-focused problem solving skills
- A strong, plain language communication style
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.