We are currently working with an international asset management company in Dublin who seek to appoint a Compliance Officer, with either a compliance or regulatory background. The successful candidate will report to the Head of Compliance and join a large team split between fund and regulatory development; and will be responsible for implementing the firm's compliance plans, approach and strategy across the organisation.
- Leadership and oversight of the corporate unit (Risk Assessment Audits, Annual Plan, Compliance Matrix, management of policies database, etc.)
- Prepare reports to the Board of Directors on all compliance matters
- Support the delivery of the annual Compliance Plan for the Company in line with regulatory requirements (e.g. MIFID, UCITS and Corporate Governance Code)
- Support the preparation of reports and updates on the status of the annual Compliance Plan
- Provide support to the PCF 12 for Irish entities
- Assist with the completion of all compliance and legal monitoring activities within the compliance team
- Co-ordinate with stakeholders, track and respond to ad hoc queries, regulatory meetings & reviews from the Central Bank
- Ad hoc projects as required
- Ideal candidate is someone who has at least 3-6 years' experience in a compliance or internal audit environment in financial services.
- Relevant 3rd Level Degree preferably with a legal content
- A formal qualification in Compliance is advantageous
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.