Sydney, New South Wales
AU$110000 - AU$130000 per annum
etwa 1 Monat
Join a growing Global Fund Manager to manage and enhance their compliance framework, for the Asia Pacific region, the role is based in the Sydney office.
- Ensure enterprise regulatory requirements are met as the business grows.
- Liaise with senior management to maintain sound governance and a strong compliance culture, including the Board and relevant department Committees.
- Conduct regulatory horizon scanning and develop the related compliance policies.
- Review the approval of financial promotions and disclosures.
- Identify compliance and financial crime risks and maintain or develop the necessary controls and assurance reporting system.
The successful candidate will have worked in a similar role and/ or will have a legal or consultancy background.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Sophia Wynter on (02) 9236 9008. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of the The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.