Join an ASX 50 investment management business as a Compliance Analyst on a contract basis in Sydney CBD.
The Compliance Analyst will report into the Group Compliance Manager and assist in identifying and meeting their compliance obligations by establishing and monitoring effective compliance procedures. This includes:
- assisting to ensure compliance with licenced obligations;
- internal and external compliance reporting;
- management of databases, maintenance of compliance registers;
- review and implementation of appropriate AML/CTF systems and controls;
- review of existing processes with the objective of making improvements in efficiency to the way that compliance support is provided to the business; and
- preparation of quarterly compliance Board reporting to the Compliance Committee, Responsible Entity and other subsidiary companies.
The successful candidate will have at least 2 years' experience as compliance professional or from a funds or investment management background. They will have strong time management skills, attention to detail.
To apply online, please click on the appropriate link. Alternatively, for a confidential discussion, please contact Kimberley Morton on (02) 9236 9000. For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.