This FTSE Small Cap organisation is looking for a Company Secretarial Assistant to join their team in Abingdon.
The individual will be responsible for supporting the GC & Company Secretary in all plc and subsidiary company secretarial and insurance matters. The key focus of the role will include:
- Preparing/assisting the GC with the preparation of the Annual Report each year
- Preparing Board and Committee calendar, annual plans and meeting papers
- Arranging the AGM
- Preparing all Director appointment and resignations papers
- Maintaining statutory records and filing returns for all group companies
- Managing any company share schemes
Applicants should be educated to Degree level or equivalent; preferably part or fully ICSA qualified and ideally have experience dealing with the above responsibilities in a specialised company secretarial function
Part-time arrangements available, although in the lead up to the Annual Report its expected this will need to be a full-time role.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.