You will be responsible for fund legal matters across a wide range of corporate strategies. You will deal primarily with CLO related matters but will also have the opportunity to work on other open and close ended pooled funds and segregated mandates or similar vehicles, interacting with a wide range of stakeholders.
Duties will include:
- Advising on and being primarily responsible for CLO issuer formations and warehouse arrangements, US and EU risk retention matters, issuance of CLO performance notes (if applicable), arranger engagement letters and the CLO equity fund.
- Involvement in other open and close-ended products including secondary loans platform, alternatives fund and structured special opportunities fund including such products' structuring, formation and investor negotiations.
- Discussions with potential investors.
- Contributing to new product approval processes.
- Acting as an internal point of contact for portfolio managers.
- Become a trusted contact and advisor for internal teams; and
You will be a qualified Lawyer with demonstrable experience as a funds formation lawyer from a major law firm, legal department of an investment management firm or the alternative investment division at an investment bank. You will have specific CLO knowledge within a structured finance or other team. You will enjoy working in a fast-paced environment, acting with a degree of independence whilst being part of a supportive and collegiate culture. You must have the flexibility and drive to support a multidisciplinary team with a solutions-based attitude.
If the role is of interest, please get in touch!
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.