Casualty Solicitor NQ-5PQE
Excellent opportunity for a junior to mid level personal injury solicitor to join a top rated national firm based in Leicester.
- Manage your own caseload of a broad range of casualty claims to include; sexual harm prevention orders, sexual risk orders, domestic violence protection orders, false imprisonment, property damage, employers liability and assault claims;
- You'll act on behalf of a range of clients including insurers, the police force and other public bodies;
- You'll have represent police officers in the Family Court.
- Ideally 1+PQE qualified solicitor with experience of handling litigated personal injury, family/criminal law cases;
- Applications from NQ solicitors with defendant or claimant personal injury or criminal/family law seats will also be considered;
- You must have litigation experience and a firm handle of CPR;
- Applications from solicitors who live outside of Leicester that would be open to commuting to Leicester minimum once/twice a week, you are positively encouraged to apply.
- Competitive salary
- Agile and flexible working
For more information please contact Bhavisha Duggal at Taylor Root.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.