Heem Hian Lim
etwa 1 Jahr
- Responsible for maintaining compliance manuals and policies. This includes conducting gap analysis to identify gaps and implementing relevant controls
- Interpret, update and train on regulatory changes applicable to the business
- Prepare compliance reports for submission to regulatory bodies and top management
- Provide sound counsel and advice to the business on internal compliance matters, trading issues, customer enquiries
- Participate in monitoring and investigations relating to employee/customer misconduct
- Lead the team on any system change where required
- Between 6-10 years' experience in Compliance with a licensed financial institution
- Must have experience dealing with regulators or have worked with a regulator
- Excellent communciation and business partnering skills
- Strong personality to work with stakeholders or different levels and culture
To comply with local laws, our Singapore office EA Licence No is: 17S8475.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.