About The Role
Our client, an international law firm is looking to grow its' Melbourne Environment and Planning practice and add an Associate to the team. This role requires an individual who can work autonomously but also enjoys being a team player. If you're looking to accelerate your career and be a part of a leading Environment and Planning team - this is the career move for you!
This role will see you advising on approval and land assembly strategies (including compulsory acquisition) for major infrastructure, mining, and energy projects.
The Ideal Candidate
To be considered for this role, we are looking for candidates with:
- 2-3 years of legal experience with a background in environmental law and planning as well as property transactions within an Australian jurisdiction - additional expertise in land acquisition is highly regarded;
- Strong academics and intellectual curiosity;
- Excellent communication, drafting and negotiation skills and attention to detail;
- A desire to work collaboratively as part of a high-performing team; and
- Strong time management skills.
You will be provided with a highly competitive remuneration package and flexible work arrangements to support your work and life commitments every step of the way.
The Next Step
We look forward to your application. If you would like to have a confidential chat to find out more, contact Sean Murphy on +614 2913 7658 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.