A global insurance provider is looking for an Assistant General Counsel to join their Global Markets Legal and Compliance group.
The responsibilities of this role include:
- Manage the legal, regulatory and compliance affairs of the company platform and its related entities.
- Manage the company secretarial function.
- Head up the compliance function of the company, and serve as a Data Privacy Officer.
- Negotiate all the companies related contracts and other regional contracts as needed.
The ideal candidate will have:
- 8 years of total legal experience with a recognized law firm and/or in an insurance operation.
- Strong insurance and reinsurance background with experience relating to European matters.
- Experience dealing with the CBI, FCR and PRA.
- Knowledge of Irish, UK and EU laws and regulations.
If you are interested in this role, or would like to hear more about it, please contact Hamish at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.