This large FinTech organisation is looking for an ICSA/CGI qualified Assistant Company Secretary to join their team on a 4 month FTC.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Co-ordination with the corporate team in providing a full range of corporate secretarial services to the organisation
- Assisting the geo-expansion team with incorporations, overseas set-up, appointment of directors and the roll-out of the Group-wide Corporate Governance guidelines in expanding existing markets and newly identified markets
- Providing board support to entity directors, to include advising existing boards in expansion countries on new requirements as they transition to regulated status and newly established regulated companies, advising on directors' duties in expansion countries including obtaining internal approvals on board member selection
- Interfacing with other group-wide and business specific departments including Treasury, Tax and Finance as required and in relation to company secretarial matters
- Providing corporate secretarial assistance on corporate reorganisations, mergers, acquisitions, rationalisations and other major projects, as required.
To be successful you will have:
- Minimum of 5 years' corporate secretarial experience preferred;
- ICSA qualified (ACG/ACIS);
- Experience of company secretarial activity in overseas jurisdictions;
- Experience of regulated environments, financial services experience preferred
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.