This growing FinTech organisation is looking for an Assistant Company Secretary to join their team in London.
Some of your responsibilities will involve:
- Overseeing the maintenance of the entity Management System/ database
- Acting as Secretary to Group Audit, Group Risk and any other committees as appropriate
- Managing statutory and regulatory filings for UK entities
- Overseeing the maintenance of authorised signatory list and bank mandates for group entities and manage changes where necessary
- Producing agendas and reports, managing & collating papers and circulating to the committees
- Overseeing the schedule of meetings
To be successful in this role you will be part or fully ICSA qualified with 3+ years company secretarial experience, ideally within a financial services or professional services environment
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.