This financial services company is looking for an Assistant Company Secretary to join their team in Hertfordshire. This role would suit a Company Secretarial Assistant looking for a step up or an experienced EA with a keen interest in changing careers.
The individual will be responsible for arranging and planning all Board and Committee meetings, so that they all report in accordance with corporate structure and meet deadlines, as well as producing and distributing reports, board papers, committee papers, agendas, presentations.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining statutory records and filing returns (training will be given if needed).
- Providing support in the discharge of General Counsel and legal and corporate governance responsibilities.
- Facilitating development of directors through Personal Development Plans, induction of new directors and mandatory training
To be successful in this role you should:
- Be proficient at minute taking and report writing as well as co-ordinating papers and packs for submission to Board and Committee meetings
- Be highly organised and eager to learn
A further benefit of this role includes the ability to pursue Company Secretarial qualifications
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.