This international financial services organisation is looking for an Assistant Company Secretary & Legal Associate to join their London team on a 6 month FTC.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Organising and delivering board and committee meetings for subsidiaries and preparation of the associated papers and minutes
- Preparing corporate documents and filings associated with dividends, capital injections etc.
- Providing professional advice to Directors, Executive and businesses on corporate governance issues to ensure the legal, statutory and regulatory obligations of the organisation
- Assisting in-house lawyers with contract preparation, negotiation and arrangements for execution across all business areas
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiation of Sales Promotions and Non-Disclosure Agreements with customers/business partners and other third parties
In order to be successful in this role you will have:
- ICSA qualified/qualified solicitor
- Demonstrated experience with subsidiary corporate maintenance and new entity establishment across a broad range of jurisdictions
- Experience in subsidiary capitalisations, intercompany lending, share transfers, dividends and other distributions, post-acquisition integration, powers of attorney, subsidiary mergers and liquidations is highly desirable
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.