City of London, London
seit 11 Monaten
Global banking group looking to expand their company secretarial function with the strategic hire of an assistant company secretary, to perform secretarial and corporate governance duties.
- Perform functions for applicable subsidiaries
- Maintain constitutional documents
- Play a part in the development and maintenance of a streamlined governance framework
- Provide training and support to directors and other committee members
- Prepare papers and board minutes
- Qualified lawyer with corporate experience and familiarity with corporate governance.
- Qualified lawyer 3-6 years PQE
- In house or Law firm experience
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.