Assist with responsibility for all corporate governance services for the group.
You will have at least 3 years' company secretarial experience with a strong knowledge of Australian corporate governance practices and processes.
- Draft board papers and manage preparation and distribution of board papers
- Minute taking, co-ordinating meetings and reviewing board approvals,
- Co-ordinating the corporate regulatory filings and maintaining statutory records
- Project work as required to improve the record management and efficiency within the team
- Preparation of circular resolutions as and when required
- Knowledge and understanding of Corporations Act and Regulations, ASX Corporate Governance Principles and other relevant law relating to corporate governance
- Minimum 3 years company secretarial experience
- Self-starter and highly motivated with the initiative to work well as part of a team and autonomously
- Ability to multitask & willingness to undertake a range of tasks including administrative duties
- University qualifications in governance or law and/or Graduate Diploma of Applied Corporate Governance or other relevant qualification would be advantageous
- Strong organisational skills as well as high attention to detail
- Experience with Blueprint and Diligent Boardbooks preferable
If you are interested in being considered for this role please send your CV to Olivia Courtney by emailing email@example.com or call 0292369000.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However, we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.
For a full review of our active roles, please visit our website at www.taylorroot.com.au
Taylor Root is part of The Specialist Recruitment Group PTY LTD, which is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.