This large professional services organisation is looking for a part or fully ICSA qualified assistant company secretary to join their team in London or Manchester.
As the assistant company secretary, some of your responsibilities will include:
- Advising clients on corporate secretarial and governance best practice
- Oversight for the delivery of a range of client projects, including Board and Committee support, corporate transactions and corporate governance projects
- Assisting clients with one-off large scale assignment such as coporate restructuring and legal entity simplification projects
As the assistant company secretary you will:
- Be part or fully ICSA qualified
- Have at least 2 years company secretarial expereince
If you are eager to get involved in interesting work with a range of high-level clients and join a great team within a prestigious organisation then get in touch.
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.