As part of the team you will have the opportunity to get involved in a broad range of non-contentious work including commercial contracts and advisory.
Candidates with approximately 4yrs PQE+ in a City, major regional or leading international firm will be considered.
In this role you can expect to:
- Draft and negotiate a broad range of commercial contracts
- Provide advice on new business models, new services and emerging markets such as VR and esports
- Help to manage and develop junior associates and trainees
- Develop professional relationships with clients
- Support the wider team in developing business and marketing events and raising the profile of the firm
- Support and learn from a diverse and sector focussed team of partners and lawyers working across the digital media industry
- Work regularly with lawyers in the firm's international offices
- You will have excellent analytical skills and experience of running your own files and assisting partners on more complex, higher value deals and transactions
- Degree/CPE/LPC/GDL (or equivalent)
- Knowledge of TMT contracts and transactions, ideally in media, in addition to having developed strong general commercial expertise
- Experience handling clients in major blue chip companies
- Excellent drafting skills, attention to detail and the ability to translate legal theory into sound commercial advice
- Due to the role being client facing you will need to be hard working, have confidence, sound judgment and good interpersonal skills
Please note our advertisements use PQE/salary levels purely as a guide. However we are happy to consider applications from all candidates who are able to demonstrate the skills necessary to fulfil the role.