Welcome to the Taylor Root 2020 Global In-house Market Report & COVID-19 Impact Survey. In what has been an unprecedented year of uncertainty, we felt that it was more vital than ever that our annual commentary on the in-house market was being informed not only by our global team of specialist consultants but also by you.
The full report contains:
• Overview of the Global Legal, Risk & Compliance Market
• COVID-19 and the Challenges facing General Counsel and In-house Lawyers
• The Future of Working and The New Normal
• Coping with Compliance, Managing Risk and Supporting the Recovery
• Case Study: Hiring During a Pandemic -The Virtual Process
• International Legal Market Insights for the United Kingdom, Ireland, BeNeLux, Italy, Germany, META region, China, Hong Kong, Singapore, Australia, and North America
Below is an extract from the Germany Legal Market Update
From the beginning of the lockdown in March 2020, employees were forced to work from home, new roles were put on hold and hiring freezes were put into place. Suddenly organisations had to go into survival mode, redirect focus to crisis management, and to the operational needs of the business, whilst still balancing the needs of day-to-day work. In particular new questions like interruption of supply chains, employment issues with furlough, redundancies and/or reduced hours and salaries, and the need to quickly adapt to working from home, has confronted in-house legal teams with completely new questions and has therefore put increased pressure and workloads onto in-house lawyers.
We invite you to download the complete report by filling in the form below, or for an in-depth discussion on any of the material in the report please contact one of our Taylor Root in-house consultants today.
Complete the form below to download the full report.